BOYLSTON, Mass. August 15, 2018 – Phillips Precision’s Products Division announces its new Sturdy Lever Clamp as part of the Inspection Arsenal® LEAN, Quick-Swap inspection fixture system. Not only does Phillips Precision offer the only universal, quick-swap fixture systems, but they provide quick, creative fixture design and quick shipping of your orders. Inspection Arsenal® will help optimize your inspection process to deliver perfect parts faster than ever before.
The new Sturdy Lever Clamps are now available in 1.5”, 2.5” and 3.5” inch sizes and are ideal for added force and for parts of all sizes. The lever tightens with a thumb screw rather than downward force which makes this clamp less likely to mar the part. The series of clamps generate up to 30-lbs of force and cantilever design allows for clamping force down to the fixture plate. Assembles quickly and self-aligns/levels to the correct starting point. Post is steel and clamp lever is black anodized aluminum (thumb screw included). Can be ordered with a ¼-20 or M6 threaded post.
The future is modular – don’t be left behind. With Inspection Arsenal® fixturing you will:
- Inspect more parts per shift
- Create multiple quick-swap setups per CMM
- Move fixtures from one machine to another
- Increase the number of employees who inspect
- Adapt and reuse existing fixtures effortlessly
- Access granite surface easily
- Use CMM palletization features
- Work toward lights-out inspections
- Use as dedicated tooling – add it to your job box
- Ships immediately – product is ready-made
Inspection Arsenal® complements other fixturing you may have, and the value makes converting from other techniques very cost effective. Plates with air-glide feature are made to order. Standard Loc-N-Load™ product is ready-made and the company has a same-day shipping policy so an order today can be improving efficiency by tomorrow.